Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Close to 3 months.

I am guilty of neglecting my blog. And there are many witnesses to it.

I am tied and shackled with too many commitments the past few months. Final year project almost stripped bare my joys in living though I managed to overcome it. Wahaha.

Anyway, I am back. BUT it feels kinda strange to blog having been out of the business for months. Guess it always takes time to get used again, just like a prisoner out of jail after a hefty 10 years sentence.


~~~~

I thought of this line:

There's probably a limit to stupidity in life, you know.. However, I haven't find that limit yet, so I am still happily stupid.

And just to assure you that I am really quite amused and happy with my life, here goes.



=)

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home