Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lil scribbles.

People always comment that my blog is too cheem. Well, i made it that for obvious reasons. When more and more people start to noe about my blog, (cuz i do advertise it), i wasnt really sure whether i should just strip off my protective shell and blogg whatever i want. Haha, thats when i thought of creative writing to mask my fragile inner self. Aaah miss beni again. This stretches my imagination and made mi all the more interested to blog about things that i would want to conceal yet somewhere in mi, i was yearnin to share my private stories. If u dun undestand what i mean in some posts, juz let the music flow.. i am gratified to let someone noe of my lil presence, and the lil mark they have made in my memories of the wind.

~~~

Actually, I wasnt sure why i started to blog in the first place.. Mayb i decided that i wanted an outlet to vent my feelings. Either that or i am compelled to jump onto the bandwagon when i see my frenz blogging too. Actually i only knew of blogs till last year. Call mi a mountain tortoise or "suaku" heh heh. However, through bloggin, i started to be more in touch wif my feelings and and learnt to handle my struggles.

~~~

And i like to read people's blogs. When i read them, somehow it made mi somewat emotionally closer to the bloggers themselves. I find myself more able to relate to them cuz their blogs are like spyglasses that reveal their innate feelings bit by bit. I was walkin on a life of journey with them, feeling what they felt, sympathising wif their lil mishaps, share their joy whenever they got something happy goin for them. I gotta admit i am a bit of a kaypoh, but who isnt? I juz wan to noe wat happens in my frens' life, cuz i care.


lil scribbles

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:20 PM

1 Comments:

my exams are juz over, getting over all the compre, but when i am reading your blog, it seem lyk i have to infer and understand it lyk a compre... spare me frm that... if u were to create a blog, y would u cover that fragile inner self of urs? juz write ur feelings out ba... (in my opinion)
u said that u lyk reading other ppl's blog... then y u nvr tag on myblog one... sobs!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home