Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A present for one.

If you notice my stat counter, you will realise that the count is nearing 10000!! Ooh!!

Haa. Not that it is a lot. But to thank all my staunch viewers and those who occasionally go to my blog to read all the lame stuff, coupled with the fact that 2006 is drawing to a close, I want to personally make a present for one lucky viewer.

I know it is quite lame, but please appreciate my effort and gesture.

Pleas from me.

Okay, the way to win the present goes like that. If you ever listen to yes933's jiahui's segment at night, you will probably know of the game "明星大牌们的礼物"

I require viewers to tag or leave comments to ask me a yes or no question, and of course my answer can only be yes or no. Or alternatively, you can straight away guess what the present is. I will tell you if your guess is spot on or not.

If you do not wish to disclose your identity, fine with me. But you have to contact me privately if you are the winner.

Pleas..

I am serious!~!~! I am not mad!!! I just want to appreciate the people around me more..

Haha. the game starts now~~~~

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home