Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vday!

Happy Vday PEEPS!! n friendship day too!!! =D

It seems kind of strange to be tuning to the radio ( Yes 933 ) and all the songs they are playing are love songs. That is the power of Valentine's Day. What a massive influence it has on the mass media too. The singles and couples listening to the radio now must have been on polar extremes. Not for me anyway; I have been so accustomed to it.

I just hope. Really hope. That the people I love. Be healthy and nice.

Anyway, I dedicate the below song "An Jing" to people who is in this particular predicament. I sang it myself some weeks back and pardon my really awful singing. I know it sucks, but i could not resist the temptation to scare some people. Listen if u want nightmares.

On a serious note, I want to improve on how I sing my notes, and it is better to keep track of my progress.

An jing.wav


eee... It really send a tingling sensation down my spine when I listen to myself. Hahahaa. And I am not trying to humiliate Jay by singing his song. Please do not kill me if you are a Jay supporter!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home