Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Most loved 14.

Blogging has been fun the past year and once again, I have chosen some of my most liked posts to share with all of you.

The positions are irregardless of rank and are shown according to date, the oldest post being the first.

Though, it is a pity that most posts are written in Chinese. Sorry for English readers out there. Please bear with me. ( The [E] at the end of the description stands for English post and the [C] stands for Chinese post.)

1. Beni's rock Concert

This one is in the list simply because it is a stupid video of me. Watch it to be convinced. [E]

2. The sad bear post.

This is about sad bear. In English and Chinese. [C and E]

3. Love is love.

Can we stop playing the hide cat cat game (hide and seek)?? I love the cute little pictures in the post. [C]

4. Thinking of you.

Can day and night be together?? [C]

5. A dedication.

Listen to the dedication by my dear friends. Laugh at my dear expense. However, the dedication is in Chinese. [C]

6. story of little stone.

Little stone is unloved. But he still finds his worth in living. [C]

7. The same steps.

No matter the difference in steps, people still can walk together in the same speed. [C]

8. Rose Coloured Glass.

A post written by Shaowei.. In loving memory of my mum.. [E]

9. Bubbles.

The fate of Bubbles are bad as they are destined to burst. Where shall they fly off to then? [C]

10. Whitey Chan.

Enjoy the story of Whitey Chan, a cute little dog as he goes wandering. [E]

11. Fri nite is the mood for love.

One of my fri nite posts. You got only one chance to live. Do not live with regrets. [E and C]

12.Fri nite is the mood for love 2.

Another of my fri nite posts. They do not express love openly. Yet they love you all the same. [E and C]

13. The broken bridge.

Can loneliness ever be bridged? Can the black n white keys of the piano find each other? [C]

14. The paper crane.

A real story. An old man folds paper crane at 2 little kids' block downstairs. He does not give them directly but put it at a higher corner. They had to tiptoe to reach it. [C]

....


That's about it. 14. My favourite number.

Time to end it off here.

Please leave comments to tell me which one is your most liked post. Please vote.

Please~

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home