Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The premonition.

"You have grown thinner." or "Gosh, are u on a diet?" or "Whatever happened to you?"

Lines like that are a common trend recently.

I received similar comments from a couple of people the last 2 months and I came to conclude that there is a certain element of truth in these lines. Today, my brother's soon to be mother in law who has only seen me in a couple of meetings mentioned in a off remark that I have slimmed down.

As a matter of fact, I have shed several pounds and I am now able to slip into tigher pants. 28 inch jeans fit with a bit of space left..

A thought sunk in. Will I shrink and shrink, shrink and shrink till I vanish from this world?

Frequent stomach pains and strange sounds coming from my abdomen remind me of my mum's agony last time. It was a familiar source of worry when I see her suffering often at night but I could only watch helplessly.

It is a source of familarity for me to ponder.. I cannot procrastinate anymore. My stomach is giving me some trouble even now. I will see a doctor come next week.

And I keep on visualising myself at my death bed. I have bad vibes about this. However, it is a fact that life ends with death.

.
.
.
Sometimes, I just need to be convinced that I am not alone.


At the very least, I know I am not.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:50 PM

2 Comments:

try to consult a doctor tomorrow ok? dont delay any longer. =)


and, ur post makes me feel that my health is a little at risk too because my condition is like urs except that my stomach pain is not that frequent. lol..

10:06 PM  

hee dun worry. I will take good care of my health. thanks for ur concern.=)

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home