Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

LOL. Thank you Mr Jay.

After a few drinks with my brother and his friends, we decided that it was time to snug comfortably in bed and we headed for home. A friend drove us back.

However, if you think this is a continual of the previous post, you will be grossly disappointed.

This is just a lame post.

LOL!!

I was in the mood for plenty of lame jokes and I put on my lame thinking cap. Jay Chou was my inspiration. I remembered him due to his concert today.

We were in the car when we drove past a police post.

Me :" What if I suddenly went into a police post now and started pleading guilty??

"Dear mr constable, I am so so so guilty. Look, I walked like Mr Jay Chou a couple of times today."

-_-''' Jaywalked.....


One added:"THe policeman might just take out his baton n beat you for ur lameness."

I replied:" Since the police post is 24 hours, I will then say I am born in the year of the goat.

警察局24 小时不 打烊(beat goat)。


Gosh.. I think if I really do that, the policeman will really break my legs.

LOL. Then I am truly lame.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home