Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Appi Appi Appi

appi appi appi =))

Haa. I am a super copycat. The above was found in Felicia Chin's blog and it means Happy Happy Happy!

What makes me so happy?

The picture below speaks a thousand words. Which explains why I do not put a thousand happies in this blog. 3 is enough. I lost my sense the day I took a photo with her.




!!!! She must be so happy to take a photo with me. Look at her smile. She is so sweet!!

It must have been her lucky day.

...

Well, I was joking. I am the lucky man instead.


Anyway, watch out for Friday nite is the mood for love. Do not hold high expectations though. I am unable to churn out anything nice nowadays.

Off I go~

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home