Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today, Bad Day.

Today seem to be one of those days when I totally do not feel good. Nothing irritated me, no one stepped on my tail too, because I do not have a tail anyway. HAHA. -_-''

I hoped it isn't yesterday's divination lot that I got from a temple. I went to pray for good luck in exams with Ah Chua at Si Ma Lu, and as usual, I went to get a divination lot. The contents do not bode well. It was saying: "What you are doing is tantamount to searching for a pin in the sea; and even if you manage to get it back, what's the point?"

So, what's the point?

zzz.

I hope it is not the onset of a mini mid life crisis. I ought to be too busy for that though I am not doing anything productive at all now.

Bad period.

.. Period.

彩虹都跑到哪里去了?

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home