Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where's the rainbow?

The rain's been falling,

and I wonder,

where has the rainbow been hiding?

It has been a long time since I blogged. I had eventful days all this while, be it happy or sad, but out of a sudden, I dread writing. I developed the aversion to writing, my mind a painful blank as I started out on a post, staring fitfully at the computer screen. I believed if I have peered hard enough, I might have burnt a hole right into the display..

I love painting stories, I still do. I love to knock strange ideas off my head and concoct a story out of my intense imagination. But perhaps the hectic schedule has erased some of that enthusiasm and the need to transform it into words.

Sigh.. Maybe the rain made me crazy today.

I am waiting for that rainbow.

I am waiting for a long awaited rainbow,

and the rain to stop.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home