Memories of the Wind.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Blinks.

My memory is disappearing without a trace. And I am starting to dread that feeling of being lost. Things. I can't seem to remember any of them.I really need to check up on my brain status. What if I forget you people?

Haix..

Moody mood. Perplexed.
......

I am a guardian of people's secrets. When people tell me something private, I know better than to spread things around. There is an element of trust when people choose to confide in you and we do not betray that trust.

I shall keep all these secrets high up in the sky to be under the care of the stars. And I wish upon the stars, hoping that everything turns out well for them. If a particular star blinks at you, you know your secret is well-kept.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home