Memories of the Wind.

Monday, January 08, 2007

I am cuckoo.

I got a lot of 5 cents coins in my wallet. 17 to be exact. The irony was, I did not bring any money to school today, except for the pathetic 5 cent coins, which is only sufficient for a 200ml daisy plain milk pack.

Well, I now owe Sk $20. And pui $50.

-_-

Anyway, I am such a cuckoo. I thought I was to meet my buddy Sian on Wednesday, but when she sent me a message at 2pm asking where I am, I knew I was done for. I made the silly mistake of assuming that our date was on Wednesday, which in fact was today.

Just before the message, I was sitting happily at the engine canteen with friends. After the message, I was practically in a fix.

While I was thinking of ways to rectify the foolish mistake, she called, and she was running out of patience at the other side. I sheepishly informed her of my error in judgment and that I would rush down in superman speed. 30minutes to be exact.

Then I looked at my food which I just bought. Gosh. This is a real test of my mettle. Muslim food was not to be trifled with if you plan to gobble them at full speed. However, I completed the feat in incredible haste.

So far so good. A mad rush to clementi, where I was supposed to meet her.

Anyway, thanks for the complimentary movie. Now I need to find time to watch a movie. And people to watch. Haha!!



We went ktv. Hohox.



More zi pai with Sian's camera. Her handphone rocks!



I look hideous with specs. Hahaha. Does not matter anyway. Got no reputation at all already.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home