Memories of the Wind.

Monday, January 08, 2007

End of hols.

The holidays has gone by like the wind. There, yet seemingly not there. Has time gone astray for me? It seems like I am never in full control of it.

At least it ended in the company of friends.

Meaning- My weekend was spent spending money. Eh. money well spent. :)

<.>

Watched the movie "Night at the museum" on Saturday. I figured we are both pitiful people who cannot get a date. Which probably explains why we are watching the movie together. Oh, coupled with the fact my house was just a walk away from yours. And I shall not comment on your bhb-ness, Ser!

I am sitting on my chair comfortably, waiting for your backlash and revenge. Lol.. But seriously, the show is absolute entertainment. Wacky, yet heartwarming at times. This line left quite a deep impression on me. "I am made of clay, what are you made of?"

Eh go and watch the show if you haven't, you will not regret it.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home