Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The 3 appointments.

I got many things to blog about yesterday, but it wasn't done so on the same day simply because I got too packed a schedule. I was out practically the whole day to meet 3 different people.

I met my mum in the morning after she knocked off to accompany her to the market. As expected, I was late. Therefore she complained that she would have almost finished her purchase when I reached. Blah blah.

2nd on my schedule. Next in the afternoon, I was supposed to meet Sk at some stipulated time to send ys and yvonne off to Hk. Standard fare. I was late.

To which I derived a conclusion as to why I am always late. Last time, which was ages ago, I remembered myself as a punctual person. However, I will still be late for my appointments because I will wait for a best friend and go to the place together.

His belief is that if you are late, it does not matter whether it is 10min or 30min. Might as well be later since you gonna be late.

Well.. I am never a punctual person now. And this friend is mia-ing now.

Haix.

Ok. Enough of side-tracking. Sending off people at the airport is always a teary affair. Because yvonne requested for me to sing her a song 19 hours before her flight on msn, I foolishly did. And I sang "一路顺风". So embarrassing. I became a red-face, whereas she burst into tears. Gals..

After leaving the airport, the last on my schedule is meeting ser. I am finally punctual. Or rather, early by 2omin. Maybe Sk is right. I am punctual when I meet people wearing skirts.

But she wasn't wearing a skirt yesterday.

*people falling off the computer seat*

I shall reserve a blog post for her. :)

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home