Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Fri nite is the mood for love.

Fri nite is the mood for love.

I am tired. Physically, mentally and emotionally drained..

Why does it always have to happen this way?

The people you like, do not like you. Yet, people that you are not attracted to actually fall for you.

Is this the irony of love?

It is blatant when you do a lot for someone you love, and the reaction that you get falls short of what you may hope to expect. The heart bleeds, yet we can't point fingers at anyone.

You know it is time to pull out.

Yes. I really need someone who is more appreciative. Someone who sees my efforts. If not, I just feel like a fool.. I need my superhero now.

Sighs.

It is a combined mix of headache and heartache just thinking about it.

Strange thing called love isn't it?

Fri nite is the mood for love.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home