Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Divorce.

Thoughts on divorce has been on my mind just today.

There are people who do not want a divorce, yet they are getting a divorce.

There are people who want to divorce, yet they find themselves still together.

And yes there are people who want a divorce, and they get what they want.

I am a traditional guy. Hence, I believe that marriage should only be once and last for a lifetime. However, things are not the same in this age we are living now.

And words seem to flow in my mind yet again. I am really a bored person, and a boring guy.

离婚证书

我还未曾明白
我们的爱为何会输?
难道我们的付出,
无谓的那么残酷。

你那天的微笑,
虚伪的像一场戏。
我知道你早在彩排,
你死不认输的脾气。

我们就像悲剧里的主角,
只能祝彼此幸福。
你和我曾经写下的承诺
现在也只能被一份告别书
删除。

你的眼睛还是那么温柔。
可是我无法再抓出那份温柔。

你的背影离我越来越遥远。
原来永远是那么的遥远。

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home