Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Time. Where has it gone to?

I love riding pillion on the bike. Beats sitting in a car and being tied to it by the seatbelt. On a bike, I feel comfortable and unrestrained. The wind blows hard on your face, and everything seems to whiz past you. Of cause, the scenery whizzes past you even if you are in a car, but a biker's view is totally different from a passenger in a car.

Come to think of it, it has been quite a while since I sat on my friends' bike. The last time was a few months ago, before the exams. This is a major indicator that I have neglected meeting them. The irony is that we met more before the exams.

I suppose we are more busy after it.

No time for friends. No time for ourselves.

Where has time gone to?

Off to find it.

*poof*

Ooh. Before that, hope to cya peeps one more time before we say bye bye to 2006.

An English tribute to 2006 coming up.

*poof*

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home