Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mr meanie.

Really wanted to bang the inconsiderate person against the wall with maximum velocity for ripping apart my closed wounds. Just when I had thought I had gotten over something, she has to rub salt on the wound.

Oh please, I had enough of being Mr nice. I am afraid my new year resolution is to be Mr meanie already. And yes, I am starting to like my new found attitude. *smirks*

Please understand this. When someone chooses not to tell you something, can you stop bugging the person? I do not mind people getting on my nerves, really, but to inflict harm where I was the most vulnerable is unacceptable by my standards.

A true friend waits till his friend is ready to speak. Be patient.

That's why I said, you are too immature.

...

After typing out all these, I am starting to regret it. I can be more hurting than I thought.

Eh.. Sorry. Thanks for your concern anyway.

Feel free to bug me ba.

The truth is: I still like being a nice person. A leopard can't change its spots!!

*puking could be heard everywhere*

LOL.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home