Memories of the Wind.

Monday, January 01, 2007

1st in 2007. I to everyone.

Yeah. My first post in the new year 2007. Happie new year peeps! Hope this year will be fulfilling and enriching for everyone. =)

Haa. I suppose I never really get the year started in good tune. Been doing nothing much since I woke up. Though, I finally watched "The Classic".

Yeah. I hogged the cd which Ah Chua lent me for a few months and I finally found time to watch the show. And thankfully, I watched it.

I supposed I am out of my mind to watch a sad show on the first day of the new year. Shouldn't I be watching something happier? For example, Stephen Chow's shows? All the shit and farting inside his shows definitely makes a good laugh. LOL.

Nah. I opted for "The Classic". The show is funny at times, yet sad. I thought it was not touching enough at first, because it did not spur my tears, till the last part, when my eyes started to feel a bit hot.

...

Really. True love and concern does not require the person receiving it to know and there is no need to tell a person how much u love him or her too. For me, I am content to see the person being happy enough.

I to you.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 5:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home