Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Swings.

You know, when I started to look at the evening rain from my window, they looked like mini droplets of sweet sweet love. And I said to myself, if it is raining from the window, and you can feel the rain in your heart, perhaps someone is missing you.

Inspired by the show "The classic" to think of this line. Really strange how I can be happy the previous moment and moody the next.

I do not understand myself. I can be so unpredictable. As unpredictable as the weather. I got a nice tan yesterday morning from soccer and it started to rain in the evening.

Strange things must be building inside my little room in my heart. Hopefully I can see flowers growing amidst the swings that I have built.

*Swings up and down.* ~Whee.

For everything that goes up, it will come down eventually. The swings in my heart.

Love will always be so fleeting, yet friendship is always so resolute.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home