Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

You said sorry, yet I wanna say thanks to you.

"其实你跟我道歉,我才想跟你说声谢谢。。"

Met ser yesterday. We had dinner, followed by ktv. Seriously, though she said she do not like her voice for being too kiddish, I think that she sang really well. Wow! Enough to blow me away, though I would not dish out such lavish praises to her. Never! Lol. But I was able to keep a straight face simply because I knew she can sing well.

Er.. making such comments on my blog, I can't figure if that is worse? I am afraid she might have a big head ar! haha.

And after ktv, we talked. Talked and talked. I am sorry to be unable to keep to the timing. Haha. I got too much to say.

..

You said sorry, yet I wanna say thanks to you. Thanks for the valuable lesson taught. I hope we have been a positive influence to each other. I know the answer is yes.

And we will continue to be. =)

Well.. I feel a heavy load off my chest after the talk. I was basically prancing and dancing about while walking home from her house. If anyone had spotted me, they will think I am a lunatic. Anyway, it was already past midnight and everyone was asleep in this deserted street except for the occasional passing of the cabs. It was great fun with myself.

I am a happy chap.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home