Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fri nite is the mood for love.

Fri nite is the mood for love.

This is the first fri nite post coming into the new year. Hence, I decided to share my top 3 past experiences in picking up a girl. Not that there is any link between picking up girls and the new year.

No.1.

It has gotta be the jogging girl called Clara. I offered her a drink while she was jogging round the track and she accepted.

No.2.

Karin?? Unorthodox. Requested for a photo when she was working as a waitress that time. All thanks to Jac.

No. 3.

Joanie ba. I mustered a lot of courage and practiced my lines for a few weeks. I approached her in a virtually packed study room in SA that time.

....

Though I got to know so many gals, it seems none of them is ever the right one for me.

In addition, it is a strange occurrence that I seem to like so many girls within such a short period of time during university that I started to wonder: If that is really true love?

I suppose my friends are probably asking the same question too.

Previously, during sec and jc times, I solely believed in being downright faithful and I can stick to liking only a person for years. I guess it is a different season of love for me since I came to university. That belief went extinct.

This new year, I am going to be obstinate and revert to my former self. Ser,, thanks for the advice.

Rather than diversifying my efforts and going for so many different girls, I might as well find one girl I really like, and devote all my efforts in her.

不要再走了。
就是你。

Fri nite is the mood for love.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home