Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Learning the ABC.

It is amazing how people can go through the physical pain barrier.. yet they break easily when the inside cracks.

Well, I am becoming a guardian angel of some sorts. Ya. sort of.

I prefer not to become a panda now, but keeping myself awake at this time while I am desperate for a sniff of my smelly pillow is straining.

However, my conscience is keeping me awake forcibly. I guess it is extremely difficult to weigh your decisions when it comes to revealing something startling about someone. That's why I prefer to keep my mouth shut and act innocent.


~~~

And, I cant run away from commitments, as much as I would like to. Too many things on my mind. If only things were as easy as ABC.

But it is going to be tedious if I were a toddler learning how to walk and the ABC at the same time. A huge step for me because I am still learning precisely. I believe I took quite long to master the 26 alphabets.

That's why I am going to take one step at a time. Each step will not falter.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home