Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

On my way to punctuality.

Second day into school and I am late. Yet again. 10am lecture and I reached at 1115am. I could not really help it.

Reason being - I brought my brother's laptop to the service centre for repair as there was some problem with it and he needed it urgently. He will be flying off to England for 2 months due to work in approximately 5-6 hours time from now. And he required the laptop.

Anyway, a few mishaps going into the new semester do not fairly indicate my willingness and determination to remove the "late" tag.

One fine day, I will become Mr Punctual. Make sure your jaws do not fall off.

However, I am not really helping myself now, especially when I am blogging at this ungodly hour and my lessons will be starting at 8am. I cannot promise myself that I will respond to the incessant ringing later on when dawn breaks.

zzz..

Au revoir.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home