Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A different stop.

Actually, stopping a few stops before or after the actual destination does not really matter. Because, after a few dedicated moments of cursing and swearing, my mood may actually turn for the better due to whatever unexpected that might greet me. And keeping myself happy is always what matters most.

Offering no explanation to why I got off the wrong stop on my way to school today morning. However, walking a short walk to the lecture hall with the cool morning breeze blowing against my flushed cheeks liven up my sombre mood somewhat. Perhaps, perhaps I am just finding an excuse for my judgmental error which was so ridiculous that I fabricated a reason to lift my spirits up..

Though, I was actually the earliest among the rest. Words just filled my mind when I stoned, waiting for friends to arrive and the lecture to start. .

Really, getting off the wrong stop does not matter in the long run.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home