Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuition for my kid.

I strutted my stuff, grinning a highly polished smile, with teeth glistening like the Darlie toothpaste. I walked majestically with an air of confidence, and I could swear I swept the leaves off my feet when I took each step with sterling command. 走路都有风ah! Oops day dreaming

With one hand holding on to my proud shoe-bag tightly, the other hand reached for the door-bell..

Wait?? This is not a scenario of Mr Tan, your friendly salesman at your service.

Instead, I am a happy tuition teacher who was glad to arrive punctually for his first session of the year. And at the door to receive me was my cute sec 1 kid, who was beaming with my arrival.

Aww~~~ Am I so welcome? Confirm plus chop I am being sorely missed la. Heh heh. Few months never see him already.

Lol. 我没有你说得那么好 la. Oops sorry. Day dreaming again.

And the session proceeded smoothly. Kinda surprised by his enthusiasm towards maths today too. I guess my sincerity and eagerness must be rubbing off on him.

*"陈老师!! 你行的!!"*

Oops again 3.

Just hope he can maintain this level of enthusiasm. If not my internal engine will go haywire and end up in lots of smoke.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home