Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wandering.

Being obsessed with something or nothing at all is never good news.

Been spending quite a lot of time honing my skills in a particular pc game called football manager 2007. One of my favourite footballing tittles.

Was musing over the fact that restarting the game whenever I lose in a match has been a viable and welcome option for me nowadays rather than when I just started out on my current game. The disenchantment of losing a game is too much now when the possibility of winning tittles is there.

I suppose, in life, as we climb higher, we are more preoccupied with more material gains that we half expected in the past. And I conclude: Human nature.

However, will we lose out more than what we seek to gain in a quest for glory? Well, I am always searching for the best bargains that this question rendered me a bit clueless.

Life is not all about winning? Wondering if it is ever true. Whenever you get the medal that you have been aiming for, someone must balance it out by crying over his loss. Boy, does it even matter to the winning party?

Well, as we wander on in this path of life, we might end up realizing that everything is just a game and that fleeting moments of glory do not give you a lifetime of joy.

...

Excuse me, my mind was rather detached from my body that it wandered off to different planets and beyond.

Hii aliens in my mind!

LOL!

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home