Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sometimes, someone..

Sometimes, someone say something, or do something deemed so inconsequential that they will forget in an instant, but it leaves a lasting impression on you.

It may just change your life forever.

Many years back, there was this incident that I could only remember after Buddy jolted my memory, but which remained etched in hers.

We boarded a bus in the late afternoon. As it was not peak hours yet, we managed to find 2 seats side by side. As she was about to take the window seat, I stopped her because the hot afternoon sun was shining in and i did not want her to be under the sun. So I took that window seat.

It was really nothing.. But she remembered it as a sweet thing that I have done for her. I must have been quite "bland" most of the time. LOL..

..

^^ That's why I love the afternoon sun. Afternoon sunshine. Fun.

~~~~

There was this other incident which left an impression on me. I was spreading butter at Cafe Cartel (where you can get plenty of bread) when Jun commented on how nicely I am able to spread the butter!

It is always innocuous comments like this that strikes the chord of someone's hearts.

They are there to stay, not just "hi" and "goodbye".

LOL. Nowadays I pretty pride myself on spreading the butter and it comes as no surprise if I offer to spread it for u!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA By the way I just ate 4 slices of bread. Not many considering I eat 7 slices for breakfast.

-_-

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 4:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home