Memories of the Wind.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Miss Singapore and gays.

Saw our newly crowned Miss Singapore todae morning. (I am not goin to disclose where i met her; if u were really interested, juz contact me personally. Haa. Not goin to disclose her number to u anyway. :p) She's none other than Carol Cheong, an art director who holds a degree from Austrailia's Curtin University. She didnt really look that pretty in person, and i had trouble recognising her at first till i happened to overhear her conversation on phone regarding her chances in an international pageant. I must first declare that i am no eavesdropping maniac, but i got sufficient curiosity to satisfy knowing that our Miss Singapore was just sitting right behind me at that point of time. A beauty with brains to match, and a future representative in the world's most prestigious pageant is worth noting, my tiny pea brain figured. Haa. anyway, she left soon after i knocked off from mugging. .

Getting a bit sensitive to guys who has a slighest hint of a gay. Was standing very near to this queer looking guy who dressed like one. . Dun ask me how a gay should look like, i got no faintest idea. Anyone can be one to me. I was really fearful, having the notion that he might just pounce on me, or simply outrage my modesty. Perhaps i am getting too stressed up over the looming exams. ALL the gloom and doom. . Or i am somehow affected by the bizzare offer. . .

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home